This is the follow-up to the 2012 edition of our UN Cares award. As you may remember in 2012 the winners were Mozambique, Costa Rica, Mongolia, Ethiopia and Kenya. Honourees were: Belarus, China, Fiji, Iran and Sudan. You can see more information about the winners in 2012 and the video from the UN Secretary General here
In 2014, we would like to hear from every corner in the world what UN Cares teams have done in the following categories:
- Reaching staff in a duty station with UN Cares learning sessions
- Reaching children and adolescents
- Addressing stigma and discrimination
- Promotion of HIV testing and the importance of knowing one’s status
- Implementing wellness activities for UN employees and families
- Establishing a solid system for PEP kit availability and distribution
For more information please visit the award web page, or contact your regional coordinator.
We look forward to receiving many submissions, and to recognize your hard efforts implementing the UN Cares 10 Minimum Standards.