- Video:The Problem of HIV Stigma
- Video: The Connection in My Life Between HIV and Depression, with Charlie Johnson
- Video: Finding Home, Purpose, and New Life After Being Diagnosed with HIV, with Charlie Johnson
- Video: Personal Testimonial of Cory Norlund
- Video: The Importance of Maintaining Good Health to Fight HIV Infection
- Video: Living in a World with HIV
- Video: How Friends and Family Can Support HIV and AIDS Patients
- Video: HIV/AIDS in the Household
- Video: Prevention for Positives
Being connected with other individuals living with HIV and AIDS can be a powerful source of support and an important resource. Below is a list of sites sponsored by communities of people living with HIV.
(Note: Links will open in a new browser window)
Global Network of People Living With AIDS (GNP+)
The Global Network of people living with HIV (GNP+) is a global network for and by people with HIV.
The overall aim of GNP+ is to work to improve the quality of life of people living with HIV. This is achieved by helping to build the capacity of people with HIV on the global, regional and national level.
International Community of Women Living With HIV (ICW).
The only international network which strives to share with the global community the experiences, views and contributions of 19 million incredible women worldwide, who are also HIV positive.
- The Body: The Complete HIV Resource. This valuable resource includes a number of expert forums in a pull-down menu that covers a broad range of topics.